Ah Wei's Travel Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Gay boy

People who know me well enough must have heard about my numerous encounters with gays. I have quite a few gay friends and they are wonderful people. Im okie with them so long that they do not want anything from me.

On my first day in Berlin (Yes.. its the very suay day), I met a gay man near my hostel. Old bald bastard and a disgusting white goatie. I knew he was following me but I chose to ignore him (unlike in Shanghai where I entertained the guy). I simply wasn't in the right mood. He tried to catch my attention but I simply ignored him, knowing that he want something from me. He's constant effort to catch my attention pissed me off and I looked at him and shoke my head to signal that Im not interested! Then he caught my attention again and he made a gesture, clenched fist moving in an upward and downward motion towards and away from the mouth. Wanted to give me a bl*wjob... Other times I would have laughed it off but I was in bad mood and it really pissed me off.

I guess I just have to accept that I look fcukable to gays, probably because of my feminine looks and small size. Sigh. I'm not being egoistic or trying to be boastful (Terence, I know you thought the first post sounded egoistic... hehe). Some times it can be quite irritating.

Give me some feedback about my post. After all the purpose is to update you guys on what is happening to me. I want to make it interesting and readable for you, is it too whiny etc. Don't think it will be whiny anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Dude,
Blogs are about what you feel and what you see and experience in life not what we want to see from your blog. Write it down and record your life. If people read your blog just take it as an added bonus. Keep it real = )

Mark

1:36 AM

 
Blogger T e R e N c E said...

Hello Ah Wee!

Nice entries and pics man! I am so envious that you get to travel to some many exotic places and more interestingly able to talk to the local people and enjoy their 'Hospitality'.

Yes I do agree with Mark that Blog should be your own personal statement / voice :) So keep it going okie! ;)

Just be yourself bah!

Cheers!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger Parasite said...

GAY BOY ALERT!!

Hey man.. take care of yourself... becareful... put a no entry sign @ ur arss.

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home