Where´s my entry??!!!
I typed a really long entry on the last day of my trip in Budapest but I cant find it anymore. I am very busy now and hardly has time to blog. So... I´ll just post some pictures to keep you satisfied.

Picture taken in Cesky Krumlov.. a beautiful town in Czech Republic. Although I was only there for one day, I really enjoyed the place. Extremely beautiful, quaint (after the tour groups depart in the evening) and timeless. I need to go... Clifton is kaopei-ing me now. Will post some pictures of Vienna tom...
2 Comments:
Baby, the streets sure look pretty & quiet....(not a single soul except a holy status at one side) =P
Anyway, u sure look like u lost some weight... Do digged on more food oki...just charge to Clifton's pocket!!! ahahah..
7:14 AM
Hello Ah Wee!
Wow, not bad at all man! I like the pics! Well taken!
Looking forward to your write-ups! Take care bro!
Enjoy!
8:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home