Hey guys
Sorry that I have been a bit slow with emails. just a short update about myself..
The festival weekend was fantastic, saw a parade, castells (human castles) and ourselves a Singaporean dinner. Went to watch the fireworks last night but it was cancelled due to a downpour. Got thorougly wet but fortunately did not fall sick.
Today is the first day of school and things are going pretty well.... Havent found a place to stay for the long term so this search goes on. It´s tiring but I think I have fully recovered from the exertions of my one-month trip.

2 Comments:
Hi Bro!
Finall the school term has started for you. Hope all is smooth and well for you :)
Enjoy the experience interacting with the local students yah :) Trust you will have a good time there! :)
Of course, hope you find a nice and conducive place to stay! Keep looking up! Cheers!
Terence :)
5:19 AM
Hey dude, nice adventures you have kinna think it's nice to have your experience. Now it's too late for me. I'm glad for you. = ) Well study hard and learn more like you always like to put on your MSN. "I learn" cheers and take care!
5:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home