Hey guys
Thanks for leaving comments and email replies. I am always very excited to look at your comments and it never fail to cheer me up. I was feeling rather shitty last Monday and reading your comments certainly lighthened up my mood a lot.
Sorry that my blog is super outdated. I am swamped by plenty things at the moment. Preparing for Jacylnn to come and the Rome-Venice-Paris trip, school work (which I have been procratinating), going out with my friends here with Ping in town (at least that's fun) and other miscellaneous things.
For now, I'm really looking forward to seeing Jacylnn in Barcelona. Im starting to miss her more and more each day. I think we ae going to have so muhc fun here. I can't imagine the day when she have to go. It will be terrible.

5 Comments:
Hello Bro! :)
Happy for you! I can feel your happiness too! :) Esp your gf is joining you soon! ;)
Have fun yah! ;) Cheers!
3:01 PM
Hi Baby,
Yea.. looking to see ya in EUROPE!!!! Hee.. what an experience ever since our last trip to Beijing. AWesome!! In a cool cold weather..feeling the romance in the air.. ahahah ( so cheesy!!!!)
Btw, THANK YOU for arranging all the itinery for me dear.. i know ur busy with sch work.
See ya soon on SAT!!!
6:13 PM
Hey hey... Both my friends, enjoy yourselves to the fullest! treasure the moments together! Hope you two will have a wonderful time and will bring your r/s to another level. and of cos, look forward to ah wee coming back and by then my ZL will be back and we can all have a reunion steamboat!!! CHEERS!!!
3:11 PM
kanasai!
7:19 AM
Blog hopped here. Nice one! I am pretty captivated with your frank writing and captivating photos. I know this might seems a bit premature - but would you like a blog on your own domain? On wordpress? Well... I am willing to "sponsor" it for you. Write me, okay? And cheer up!
7:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home