Ah Wei's Travel Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random mubblings

Okie. Stop complaining. I know I haven't blog for a long time. I promise that regular entries will soon follow. Somehow I'm just motivated to do it again. I have plenty to catch up and I will blog just the highlights. On the flip side, thanks for your regular support. I know that there are many phantom readers out there who are either too shy or too lazy to leave comments. But come on, I need motivation to write, and reading your comments is the best reward. So spoil me. Next entry will be on the best of tibet, if i can still remember what it sis.

ps: cursing and swearing do not constitute motivation


7 Comments:

Blogger JaCyLnnisM said...

ok baby,

will leave some footprints after reading your entries! Was busy coz was away on a trip...

hee hee... =P

(can picture ah wee pointing his middle finger at me!!! )

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write write write!

8:22 AM

 
Blogger @BEL said...

*curse*swear*mumble*grumble*

Even blackie's doing a better job than you...come on. haha!

8:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lazy bugger
go local exchange so slack still don't want to update blog =)

5:21 AM

 
Blogger ahwei said...

okie...thanks for the encouragement. i finally managed to put together one post. happy.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger MrGreenMonkey said...

eh!!! what "EVEN" blackie is doing a better job...

i am fine with the blackie but whats with the EVEN??????

2:06 PM

 
Blogger ahwei said...

erm... some things are meant to be tacit

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home