Tibet here I come
I just realised that I have not blogged for the longest time. A quick update. I said I will look for a second internship but that didn't happen. Spent the whole holidays not doing very much until now. Mainly chilling with friends, following the world cup religiously, preparing for tibet and helping out with SIFE. The reward fror helpin gout with SIFE is that I will get to go to Paris. Wahaha. You can probably tell that the carrot to travel is good enough to drive me to take up any commitment. First, to Indonesia, Bangkok and Shanghai for writing papers. To California, Nevada and Arizona for helping to plan the Business Study Mission to Silicon Valley. Now... SIFE is taking me to Paris again. Grateful to the competition team for choosing me to help.
So excited that I will be travelling again. This time I will be going for slightly more than one month, from July 15 to August 17. Will be going to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou on route to Tibet. I will enter tibet via Lhasa, and then travel to Namtso lake and then to Everest base camp. Tibet will be the main part of the journey. After that, we will go to Guilin and then return via Guangzhou. Promised that I will share with you the beauty of the places that I visit and also what I learn in the process.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home