Paris
What a wonderful timeless city. Paris is by far the most beautiful city that I have visited. Despite how much I love the city, I still can't find the appropriate adjectives to describe fully capture the essence of this city. It's something that one has to experience himself/herself. If anyone of you are going to Europe for exchange, be sure to make it your number 1 travel destination. Unofrtunately I don't have too many pictures to show for Paris. Most of the pictures I took are in the Leica film camara. I'm so glad that I loaded a roll of black and white film. If you see the postcards, you will know that black and white captures the beauty of Paris so much better colour. Really looking forward to seeing the pictures.
I'm already losing track of the number of places that I have visited. Time for a stock take:
1) Amsterdam
2) Istanbul
3) Cappadocia
4) Oludeniz
5) Selcuk
6) Berlin
7) Dresden
8) Prague
9) Cesky Krumlov
10) Vienna
11) Budapest
12) Carcassonne
13) Nimes
14) Montpellier
15) Rome
16) Venice
17) Paris
Will go to:
18) Seville
19) Cordoba
20) Granada
21) Paris (again) yes... I love it too much
22) Loire Valley
23) Normandy
24) Madrid




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home