KFC fanatic
Ah Wei's Travel Blog
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Rebirth
If you believe that life is a continuum, and that there is rebirth across life-times, and that everything is lost between life-times, then there is no need for fear about dying and rebirth during this lifetime
posted by ahwei at
7:19 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
ahwei
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Get comfortable not knowing
Namsto LakeThis will be my last of my entries on T...
China and Tibet 2006 - LhasaThe really beautiful t...
Contentment?The submit of happiness is reached whe...
Paris and the French Riviera 2006 Can't quite bel...
China and Tibet 2006 - GyantseGyantse is the secon...
Random mubblingsOkie. Stop complaining. I know I h...
China and Tibet 2006 - Everest Base Camp (EBC)Ever...
Goodbye China, Hello ParisBefore I actually have t...
i love therefore i live (poem ver 1.1)i travel the...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home